Welcome To Clumsy Grace
- playing outside
- facilitating the dreams of clients and friends (and strangers in airports)
- parades, fireworks, theme parks, holidays in general
- pink hair
- kitchen dance parties
- did I mention tacos?
- I moved to Vancouver when I was 19 to
follow a boyattend to the University of British Columbia. I majored in dramatic relationshipsCreative Writing
- I’m super good at Whack-a-Mole. If you ever see me at a carnival, feel free to challenge me
- As a single mom of an amazing, precocious daughter, I began working as an insurance broker in 2009. It was some of the most valuable business education I could ever have received, but eventually I started to have panic attacks and feel like my cubicle was eating me (sounds funny, but is absolutely true and was terrifying)
- Insurance scratched the surface of my love of marketing, but I found working for someone else to be extremely restricting. I craved the ability to make my own schedule and choose my own projects
- Mid-nervous breakdown (about a dude, obvi), I attended my first yoga class. Two years later (almost to the day), I taught my first yoga class. Boom.
- After A LOT of trial and error, I worked through my blocks to loving, healthy relationships and am married to a man whom I’ve been friends with since I was ten. You can read a little bit of our love story here
- I’ve created a beautiful business and life that works for me. I make my own schedule, I’m home with my kids, I choose the amazing women who work with me, I facilitate retreats and workshops. It’s a good life.