Did anybody have any trippy and wonderful New Moon Magic in the last twenty four? It was a supermoon in Aquarius. If you’re new to the idea of New Moon Magic, check out my New Moon Rituals for the Non-Ritually Inclined.
Additionally, today is Chinese New Year so welcome Goats and Sheep!
To celebrate the magic of these past few days, I put together the following playlist for your New Moon/New Year enjoyment.
Songs to Create Magic By 😉
- Do you Believe in Magic? by The Lovin’ Spoonful “The magic’s in the music and the music’s in me”
- You Can Do Magic by America “You know darn well when you cast your spell/you will get your way”
- Just Can’t Get Enough by Depeche Mode More because it was in my head than because it fit with the theme. Also, Depeche Mode.
- Every Little Thing she does is Magic by The Police Not a huge Police fan, but I’ve always liked this song.
- Witchy Woman by Eagles “Raven hair and ruby lips, sparks fly from her finger tips”
- Moon River by Audrey Hepburn She’s so beautiful and tragic in this scene
- This Magic Moment by The Drifters Because Dirty Dancing
- Abracadabra by Steve Miller Band “I feel magic when I touch your dress”. Scandalous
- Strange Magic by Electric Light Orchestra
- Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen “Show a little faith, there’s magic in the night. You ain’t a beauty, but hey, you’re alright” (Perhaps makes me cry more than any Bruce song. And that’s saying something)
- A Case of You by Joni Mitchell because it reminds me of “Practical Magic”
The New Moon has passed, but its magic is available to you for the next couple of days, so feel free to capitalize on it.
I wish you peace, love, and luck on this auspicious day