We have a pretty busy weekend shaping up here at our place.
Even on the busiest weekend, we always have music on to chill or work or play by. Since this weekend will be a combo of all three, I thought I’d share what will be on our stereo with you.
As always, it’s a mix of old and new, slow and up tempo. It goes well with shiraz 🙂
- Boogie Shoes – KC and the Sunshine Band
- Baby I’m Yours’ – Barbara Lewis
- She Talks to Angels – Black Crowes
- Vienna – Billy Joel “Slow down, you crazy child. Take the phone off the hook and disappear for a while. It’s alright, you can afford to lose a day or two”
- One – U2 and Mary J Blige
- I Want you to Know – Zedd ft Selena Gomez (and it’s in your head now)
- Pennies from Heaven – Louis Prima
- Killer Queen – Queen
- Some Kind of Wonderful – Grand Funk Railroad (like weekends at UBC)
- So Good – B.o.B. (for my hubs)
Happy Friday, guys!
PS What’s on your weekend playlist? Leave it in “Comments”