Happy Hearts and Flowas Week, Sweet Friends!
I really hope you’ll swing by and check out my Clumsy Guide to Being Your Own Valentine, but if you’re just in it for the music, I can hardly blame you.
Below are the songs I felt most loving about, without having to muscle past the gag reflex:
– Could you be Loved – Bob Marley
It was just his birthday and this is a pretty song.
– Fire – Pointer Sisters
So fun to sing along to.
– Into the Mystic (Live @Q107) – Colin James
I saw him a few years ago around a particularly painful Valentine’s Day breakup and his lovely voice soothed my sad heart. This is a lovely version of Van Morrison’s beautiful song.
– We’ve Got Tonight – Bob Seger
For my cuz, who loves Bob (who doesn’t?)
– Underneath it All – No Doubt
For my bestie who is a Gwen doppelganger.
– No One – Alicia Keys
“Everything’s gonna be alright”
– Crazy for You – Madonna
– You Make Me Feel Like Dancing – Leo Sayer
What’s a date without dancing?
– December, 1963 (Oh, What a Night) – The Four Seasons
Psst. This song is about doin’ it.
– Love on Top – Beyonce
This one gets a little high for me to sing along to…
– The Way you Make me Feel – Michael Jackson
My fave MJ song
– Midnight Train to Georgia – Gladys Knight and the Pips
I wanna be a Pip when I grow up.
– Sweet Thing – Van Morrison
A love list is not a love list without Van.
– God Only Knows – The Beach Boys
A few semi-famous dudes such as Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder have said that this is their favourite song ever. Who are we to argue?
If you want to enhance your Valentine’s Day love (or any other kinda love, in my humble opinion) then self love is the place to start. That’s why I created my Self Love Care Package. You can get it by clicking this link for $97 and receive instant access to my best recorded content on the subject — designed to help you love yourself more, and most importantly, FEEL BETTER RIGHT NOW!!!
Happy Love Listening!