Add Some Action to Your Big Dream
What’s your dream?
Helping people get what they really want out of life is MY big dream.
Nothing gives me a greater thrill than watching people go from where they are right now to where they want to be.
Do you dream of hosting a talk show? Of writing a book? Of selling homemade jam or getting a Master’s degree or running a marathon? Do you want to teach yoga? Or restore ancient manuscripts?
I believe there are several concentrated steps that we can each take in moving toward our goals from right here and now, and over the next couple of weeks, I’m going to share them with you here at ClumsyGrace because I so badly want to see you succeed.
There are people out there who need what you are selling. Everyone benefits from each individual dream-come-true
My personal philosophy is that dreams + strategic, inspired action + time = dreams-come-true
Now, this is not a foolproof, no-fail system. You will very likely fall, probably more than once. You will be uncomfortable. It will be hard work.
It’s even possible that your original goal will morph along the way into something that in no way resembles your initial desire. That’s ok You’re allowed to change your mind. You should expect to reassess as you go.
So with that in mind, here they are, in no particular order.
In order to be an effective* Dream Chaser, I suggest that you:
- Commit 100% (even if you can’t commit to your dream life full-time right now)
- Be Flexible (body, mind, and spirit)
- Be well acquainted with and have good working knowledge of your own Power
- Posses Creativity (this is true even if your dream itself is not inherently “creative”)
- Start from where you are. All action occurs from right here and now, including planning for the future
- Do away with Excuses
- Express massive heaps of Gratitude
- Celebrate every victory
- Forgive every setback
- Operate with Efficiency (this includes being self-aware enough to know that this may be a weak point for you)
- Learn how to be a savvy marketer. Yes. Marketing. Yes, even if you are a spiritual person.
- Care for your vessel (ie. your bod)
- Care for your spirit
- Maintain uplifting relationships
- Believe in Magic and Miracles (or Nature and Nutrition. really, just believe in something)
- Get Organized (I use the project management software, Asana)
- Align yourself with Abundance (because we get what we vibrate)
- Be willing to look Stupid
- Support the dreams of others
* I define an effective Dream Chaser as someone who is making daily progress toward their dreams, in a sustainable, authentic, healthy manner, while continuing to pay the bills and take care of all of the Earthly needs that we all have (food, water, shelter, connection, etc).
If you’re hoping that I’m going to tell you that all you have to do is meditate, then we will likely disagree.
Meditation has many wonderful benefits, as does a spiritual, airy-fairy head space, but Oprah didn’t become a brand by just hoping things were going to work out for her. We want to be both aligned and effective. Capiche?
If you want some guidance in making your dreams a reality, that’s my favourite thing to do.
Email me my team at email@example.com to schedule your free Dream Chaser Breakthrough Session