Welcome to ClumsyGrace!
I’m Erin, and I’m Spiritual Life Coach, obsessed with helping awesome, busy women create their most incredible lives (with a side of woo)
A few of my passions include (but are not limited to):
- playing outside
- facilitating the dreams of clients and friends (and strangers in airports)
- parades, fireworks, theme parks, holidays in general
- pink hair
This is me:
I’m a writer, a yoga/meditation/ritual teacher, and a soul-based life and business coach for amazing women who want to bust through blocks and step into the inspired life they’ve been dreaming of
- I moved to Vancouver when I was 19 to
follow a boyattend to the University of British Columbia. I majored in dramatic relationshipsCreative Writing
- I’m super good at Whack-a-Mole. If you ever see me at a carnival, feel free to challenge me
- As a single mom of an amazing, precocious daughter, I began working as an insurance broker in 2009. It was some of the most valuable business education I could ever have received, but eventually I started to have panic attacks and feel like my cubicle was eating me (sounds funny, but is absolutely true and was terrifying)
- Insurance scratched the surface of my love of marketing, but I found working for someone else to be extremely restricting. I craved the ability to make my own schedule and choose my own projects
- Mid-nervous breakdown (about a dude, obvi), I attended my first yoga class. Two years later (almost to the day), I taught my first yoga class. Boom.
- After A LOT of trial and error, I worked through my blocks to loving, healthy relationships and am married to a man whom I’ve been friends with since I was ten. You can read a little bit of our love story here
- I’ve created a beautiful business and life that works for me. I make my own schedule, I’m home with my son, I choose the amazing women who work with me, I facilitate retreats with my best friends
Do you want to know more? (If you read that in the Starship Troopers voice, we are a match made in heaven. If not, go watch Starship Troopers and report back):
My Life Coaching Package is Currently Open! (but not for long)
My greatest professional passion is helping people just like you get over whatever is holding you back and step into the life of light and love that’s waiting for you just beyond it. Truly.
If you’re ready to finally let go of what’s holding you back and move boldly forward in the direction of your dreams, I have a four month coaching package, just for you. And I’m accepting four clients right now.