I was beyond thrilled to be interviewed by Natasha yesterday
We talked about one of my favourite topics — the evolution of a dream business (in this case, mine!).
Over the course of my business things have changed a lot.
- Ten years ago, 24 and pregnant with my daughter. I was a graduate of a prestigious writing program from UBC with zero career direction whatsoever
- Five years ago, I was working in a corporate job, a single mom, only seeing my daughter for an hour in the morning and one in the evening
- Four years ago, I quit my job to teach yoga full time
- Two years ago, my son was born and I decided to turn my focus to an online coaching business
I think it’s so important to share stories of the evolution of dreams. Especially at the beginning of a dream, it can seem like everyone else has it “together” while we flounder, when in truth, most of us flounder. Those of us who eventually succeed at the whatever just keep going in spite of not always having a clear picture of where there is.
Click the video below to watch my interview with Natasha. I’m super grateful that she took the time to reach out to a Facebook group to which we both belong, asking for the origin stories of other female entrepreneurs.
***I’m now accepting applicants for new one-on-one clients who want to get started creating their dream lives TODAY.
My amazing clients:
* Are OBSESSIVELY creative. It doesn’t matter WHAT they create (gorgeous visual art, beautiful music, gorgeous food), but they know that part of their gift is to make amazing shit
* Are POSSESSED with the idea that life has MEANING and purpose and that their RESPONSIBILITY here on earth is to express something that is unique to them and cannot be replicated by any other being on the planet (even though they might not be super clear on what that is)
* Would describe their lives as mostly happy, but often feel confused, unworthy, and defeated
* Are SO open and willing to learn and accept responsibility for their lives
* Have achieved a certain level of “success” but not necessarily in something that lights them up. BUT they’re SUPER INSPIRED to create change, beautiful work, things people will love, truthful, honest, creative offering, and meaningful, authentic relationships
* Believe in their ability to positively affect change in their lives, even if they don’t know how that looks
* Are scared but brave
* Ready. Ready to create the results they maybe haven’t even dared to dream of but have always suspected are out there somewhere
If this is you, email info@clumsygrace for more information***