I’ve made some really huge changes in my life in the past week. They’ve been a long time comin’. I left a really safe job with a good pension to pursue both dreams and balance. I’m going to be teaching more yoga and spending more time at home with my family and pets.
There are so many cooperative components that came together in order for me to make this leap – so many people leapt with me. Deciding to make the leap was actually the most difficult part. Once I decided, amazing synchronicities sneaked into place. My fantastic husband has been so encouraging and I would be remiss if I didn’t holla some love at him.
Before we get down to the nitty gritty of this post (ie. the music, biatch) I want to say this to you –
Your dreams are available to you. So available. More than that, they are eagerly awaiting you. The internal and external resistance you will undoubtedly encounter as you go is a natural part of the process. Bust through that and Heaven is literally waiting for you on the other side.
Living your dreams is gonna take balls. It will acquaint you with failure, but then again, so will the long road to mediocrity.
It’s so worth it. I promise you.
I believe in the beauty of your dreams. I really do.
Change is Gonna Come
* Change is Gonna Come – Otis Redding
* Could You Be Loved – Bob Marley & The Wailers
* Unpretty – TLC
* Jesus Doesn’t Want Me for a Sunbeam – Nirvana (MTV Unplugged in New York)…I was seriously tempted to just use this whole album for my playlist this week, but I only know one person who likes this record as obsessively as I do and he has plans on Thursdays.
* The River – Bruce Springsteen
* Ruby Tuesday – The Rolling Stones
* Brilliant Disguise – Bruce Springsteen (too much Bruce? too bad)
* Give Peace a Chance – Aerosmith featuring Sierra Leone’s Refugee All Stars
* Beautiful Strange – Bedrock
* Love is my Religion – Ziggy Marley
* Lover of the Light – Mumford & Sons
* Halo – Beyonce