This is Misti. She and I are so close that we call one another Twin Brain. She has killer taste in music (she’s much cooler than I am. She knows what the kids like these days). I know you’re going to love her picks this week. She’s a trippy little f*cker and I love her so much.
* Very Busy People by The Limousines
* Gigantic by Pixies (this one was her daughter, Lily’s pick)
* Utsukushii Shibuya by Ozma
* Benny & The Jets by Elton John (I picked the video with lyrics because…who really knows the words to this song? Does Elton?)
* Push and Shove by No Doubt
* Infinite Arms by Band of Horses
* Sleepy Head by Passion Pit
* Reindeer by The Knife (belatedly seasonally appropriate)
* Everlong by Their Fooness
* You Make Me Feel Like Dancing by Leo Sayer (Childhood.)
* Untrust Us by Crystal Castles covered by Capital Children’s Choir
* Love Will Tear Us Apart by Joy Division (one of my breakup anthems)
* Only In Dreams by Weezer (epic climax)
You’re a little bit in love with Misti now, aren’t you? I don’t blame you. To meet her is to love her.